Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE: Medical Neuroscience by Manas Das and Lee Baugh fills a void in available board prep materials with its focus on neuroscience.
Readers will learn to recall, analyze, integrate, and apply biochemical and molecular biological knowledge to solve clinical problems.
- Approximately 520 USMLE®-style multiple choice questions on neuroscience, classified as easy, moderate, and difficult, with detailed explanations
- Questions cover clinical neurology as well as basics of neuroscience such as development, structure, and function
- Chapters are organized based on neuroanatomical structure and systems, from the spinal cord to the automatic nervous system
- Neuroimaging section and final exam chapter are invaluable tools for students to utilize before the boards
- Questions begin with a clinical vignette, and approximately 35% are image-based, mirroring the USMLE® format
This essential resource will help you assess your knowledge and fully prepare for the USMLE® Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam.