The most intensive ACT English, Reading, and Writing prep you can get―with drills, strategies, and 15 full-length practice tests with explanations to help boost your ACT score!
For many of the approximately 1.8 million students who take the ACT, the English, Reading, and Writing sections provoke the most anxiety. Whether you require extra help, or simply want to ensure your scores on this crucial college entrance exam are as high as they can be, Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing, Fifth Edition, is the best resource for intensive study and review.
Specially created by two of America’s most respected providers of school-based and individual test-prep, Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing offers the most intensive review for all of the English, Reading, and Writing question types on the ACT. Grammar, punctuation, and speed reading concepts are clearly explained and carefully demonstrated with numerous examples, followed by intensive ACT-style drills and full-length sample test sections.
With more than a dozen full-length practice tests and expert strategies for answering tough multiple-choice questions, Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing ensures you’ll get the practice you need to tackle these sections on test day with confidence.
- 5 full-length practice ACT English Tests with complete explanations
- 5 full-length practice ACT Reading Tests with complete explanations
- 5 full-length practice ACT Writing Tests with sample responses to HELP YOU CONQUER THE ESSAY
- Strategies to help you answer the challenging multiple-choice questions
- Intensive ACT-style drills to ensure you’re getting the best possible prep for all the English and Reading questions
- Tips on everything you need to know about the test: format, scoring, and test content areas―plus diagnostic tests, skill builders, and time-tested strategies
- UPDATED & IMPROVED: Updated difficulty level and improved Scoring Table for each of the Practice Tests ensure your review matches the most current tests