All the practice you need for a top score in the Cambridge English B1 Preliminary qualification.
With the realistic test papers and helpful advice in Collins Practice Tests for B1 Preliminary (PET), you will feel confident and fully prepared for what to expect on the day of the test. It contains:
• 8 complete practice tests, fully updated for the revised 2020 exam specification
• Answer keys and model answers
• Downloadable audio and audio scripts for the Listening and Speaking papers
• Visual materials for the Speaking paper, plus model answers
• A mini-dictionary of difficult words from the tests, taken from our COBUILD dictionaries
With Collins Practice Tests for B1 Preliminary, students will know what to expect from the real test:
• Material and layout has been carefully prepared to replicate the real test
• Introduction contains a full guide to the different sections of the test, along with tips and practical advice on how to revise and prepare for the test
• Sample answer sheets from Cambridge English are included
Suitable for Pre-intermediate and Intermediate students (CEF level A2–B1) preparing to take the Cambridge English B1 Preliminary (PET) qualification.
Table of contents :
Model Answers: Writing
Model Answers: Speaking
Speaking Paper: Additional Practice